Nick Hutchison, author of Rise of the Reader: Strategies for Mastering Your Reading Habits and Applying What You learn joins Joe to talk about the power of books. In this episode Nick and Joe talk about:
- Why reading helps us maximize our potential
- Ways to solve some of our most troubling problems
- Where to find the time to read each day
- How to create good habits and get rid of the bad ones
- How to read over 25 books a year
- Strategies for implementing lessons from books into our lives
- Book sex (Yes, you read that right)
- Daily life hacks Nick’s learned from reading
Click here to listen to the episode
Meet Nick (@bookthinkers)
Nick Hutchison stands as the visionary force behind BookThinkers, a growing 7-figure marketing agency that seamlessly bridges the worlds of authors and readers.
In just over 7 years, he has organically built a platform that reaches over 1,000,000 people each month. Nick’s podcast, BookThinkers: Life-Changing Books, is a global top 2% show that features captivating interviews with world-class authors such as Grant Cardone, Lewis Howes, and Alex Hormozi.
Through the use of his platform, Nick has helped hundreds of authors expand their reach to hundreds of millions of readers and drive significant revenue growth as part of their book campaigns. His services include short-form video production, podcast booking and social media book reviews.
Now, Nick has dedicated his life to helping millions of readers take action on the information they learn and rise to their potential through his books, speaking, and personal brand as a whole. This was the inspiration for his new book, Rise of the Reader, where he dives into the strategies for mastering your reading habits and applying what you learn. Learn more at bookthinkers.com