Jacquelyn Lane and Scott Osman, authors of the Wall Street Journal bestseller Becoming Coachable: Unleashing the Power of Executive Coaching To Transform Your Leadership and Life join Joe to discuss:
- The difference between mentoring and coaching (and why this matters)
- How power dynamics can impact leader feedback
- Uncovering your blindspots before they get you in trouble
- Misconceptions about executive coaching
- Being prepared to be coached
- Why leaders need accountability
- How to go from rising to flourishing
- …and much more!
Click here to listen to the episode!
Meet Jacquelyn and Scott
Jacquelyn Lane is the president of the 100 Coaches Agency and codesigner of their proprietary curation process and relationship-first philosophy. She has been with the agency since its founding and is a critical pillar of the 100 Coaches Community. Jacquelyn comes to the world of executive coaching through her previous roles in the energy industry and lifelong commitment to improving the lives of all people by elevating the quality of leadership.
Scott Osman is the founder and CEO of the 100 Coaches Agency and codesigner of their proprietary curation process and the company’s relationship-first philosophy. In his role as CEO, he establishes the vision for the company, leads partnerships and business development, and serves as a leading light of the 100 Coaches Community, which he cofounded with Marshall Goldsmith in 2016. He is the cofounder of Methods by 100 Coaches, the online learning platform.
Learn more at BecomingCoachable.com